Violin –> Viola Conversion
VIOLA CONVERSION COURSE LEVEL 3
The Viola Conversion Course is designed by the European Suzuki Association for those who wish to qualify on viola for levels they have already completed on violin.
For this Level 3 conversion course it is necessary to have completed a minimum of level 3 on
violin and level 2 on viola.
Violin-Viola Conversion 2019
|August 4 – 8 - 2019|
9h:30 - 12h30 / 14h00 - 18h30
|PALAVAS LES FLOTS|
|Examen August 9, 2019||PALAVAS LES FLOTS|
The Conversion Course will provide a detailed study of the pedagogical aspects of the Suzuki Viola repertoire which are specific to the viola, and which have not already been covered in the violin training. The language of instruction will be French.
Volume 4 : Telemann – Concerto in G Major, all movementsVolume 5 : Marcello – Sonate, all movements
- Pergolesi – Nina
- Rubinstein – Spinning Wheel
- Bach, Suite #1– all three movements
- Bohm – Moto Perpetuo
- Marais – Old French Dances - all movements
- Seitz – Concerto #3 in C minor, 1st movement
The deadline for registration and for the video is May 15, 2019
Address for registration:
- Geneviève Prost 14, avenue de Corinthe 13006 Marseille France
Address for the video / Contact:
- Joanne Martin, Viola Teacher Trainer - Mail: Joanne Martin